The luxury oceanfront resort has big fish to fry with its new all-inclusive fishing package.
SOUTH BEACH, FLA- (June 11, 2013) – Beyond your average weekend getaway, Catch of the Stay combines the thrill of the sea and the luxury experience of a Ritz-Carlton stay. Ideal for fishing enthusiasts and seafood lovers alike, guests receive first-class treatment from the moment they check in to their oceanfront room to their private fishing charter on a lavish 65 foot Viking fishing yacht. After an adventurous day out on the open waters, guests can relax poolside while a Ritz-Carlton chef prepares their catch any way they would like.
All packages include:
- Overnight accommodations for three nights in a deluxe oceanfront room with balcony
- Pick-up and drop-off at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach in a luxury SUV
- Deep sea sport fishing on a luxurious 65 foot Viking Fishing Yacht equipped with tournament grade fishing equipment and tackle for all types of fishing including: Kite Fishing, Trolling, Wreck Fishing and Reef Fishing.
- Fishing charter includes: Continental Breakfast or Lunch, Beer or Wine, Sodas and Water
- Fish that are caught are cleaned and fileted by crew and delivered to hotel
- A delectable dinner featuring your fresh catches, prepared to your liking by a Ritz-Carlton chef (includes Starter and Entrée).
- Gratuities for fishing charter
Package A (Fishing Charter for 4 hours) $5720
Package B (Fishing Charter for 6 hours) $6580
Package C (Fishing Charter for 8 hours) $7760
To reserve a package or for more information, please call (786) 276-4000.